How much does it cost to have your windows cleaned?
With a minimum fee of $240 Hirange offers reasonable window cleaning prices to both commercial and residential window cleaning services all around Melbourne.
With Melbourne’s first ever online speed quoting system that act as a window cleaning cost calculator. We are able to provide instant and accurate quote to both internal and external type, without counting all your windows or waiting for a contractor to visit your property just to get a quote.
To maximise freshness and allow more natural light and sunshine into your home, experts generally recommend cleaning the inside and outside of your windows every six months either side of Winter.
Here are some factors to be considered in determining how to quote window cleaning prices and rates:
- 1. Difficulty of the windows to be reached or accessed
- 2. Height and risk of the areas involved
Usually a waterfedpole is used in order to clean those hard to reach windows. This allows our window cleaner to clean the windows safely from the ground.
For commercial properties using aerial work platform would be the best and practical approach to clean hard to reach windows that are no longer accessible via waterfedpole.
Two of our window cleaners are on top of the 125 foot boom lift in order to clean the external glasses at Brimbank Libraries in Sunshine Melbourne.
- 3. Labour and Manpower needed to complete the job
In some cases a group of window cleaners are required to be able to clean an entire property depending how big the scope of work . Some properties would take days to finish depending on how many manpower are involved.
- 4. Level of dirt (the last time the window had been cleaned)
Windows that are very dirty and that were not cleaned for a very long time requires rigorous cleaning.
The dirtier the window the more time is required in order to achieve high quality result. Since dirt and other harmful elements can be found all over the windows.
Base on the picture above our professional window cleaner had to deal with all kinds of dirt and algae buildup. Because the atrium glass was not cleaned for 2 years.
The photo above shows the before and after on a window cleaning glen iris job were in the window sills were covered with moss
- 5. Style of Windows and type of glass Old windows are more fragile and brittle so they have to be handled with extra care
- 6. Number of windows to be cleaned – more windows more time is allocated and spent on each one of the windows to ensure that each windows are not missed and are cleaned equally.
- 7. Size of the windows – Big/small windows require different tools and equipment.
Some windows that are old may require a lot of extra care in order to properly clean these types of glasses.
- 8. Schedule (night work, weekend, emergency or special request)
Window cleaning is not purely a day time activity since some establishments may require to clean their windows on a different schedule.
At Hirange we have successfully cleaned The Clarendon Centre in South Melbourne without disrupting it’s daily business operation. The entire crew cleaned the shopping centre during night time.
Here’s exactly what you’ll get when we clean your windows:
- Cobwebs are removed from on and around each frame
Did you know that cobwebs can collect airborne lint and dust. Spiders and other insects are just some of the daily challenges that our window cleaners encounter.
- Individual window panes washed and squeegeed dry (your choice of inside and out, or outside-only)
- Each pane cloth-dried at the edges to prevent dribbles and ensure neatness
- All window ledges and window frames are wiped and cleaned
- Remove, wipe clean and re-install flyscreens
So, to keep your house feeling brighter and cleaner for longer, if you have any questions and query you can email us at support@Hirange.com.au or CONTACT US NOW! so that we can help you with your window cleaning problems